Team MS Racing founder, Jim Haraughty, returned to motorcycles after his Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis and will race this October for a land speed record at Bonneville.
- Team MS Racing - Racing for Research and Awareness
- The vintage Bonneville has been taken apart and recreated as a stretched out special-construction racer.
- The Triumph Bonneville will race this October at its namesake track, the famous Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Jim Haraughty, 50, will make his land speed record attempt this October at the SCTA-sanctioned Bonneville World Trials.
- The Triumph Bonneville motor on the LSR bike will feature a blower and possible nitrous.
- Team MS Racing
- Haraughty rode in his youth, but after MS diagnosis in his early 40s, he went back to the track.
- World Rally racer Niall McShae donned the Team MS banner at the 2008 X Games.