Touratech outfitted a 2015 Kawasaki KLR650 with everything they could to create a cool Adventure bike. Check out the full Riding the Touratech Kawasaki KLR650 article.
- The 2015 Kawasaki KLR650 outfitted with a lot of Touratech goodies.
- The Touratech skid plate is very stout.
- A Touratech headlight grill keeps the light safe.
- A Touratech kickstand switch protector.
- Stiffer springs help hold the front end up better.
- The Touratech shock isn't cheap but it does improve the ride of the KLR650.
- A good off-road tires helps the handling of the KLR650.
- The KLR650 had Zega Pro panniers.
- A scenic stop.
- Off-Road Editor Adam Booth cruising a backroad on the KLR650
- It takes a lot of throttle and pop of the clutch but the KLR650 will get the front wheel off the ground!