- Triumph Speed Twin Concept by Roy Norton and Tom Kasher
- Built using the original Bonneville as a reference, the concept includes moders features such as a chopped rear section and updated Girder forks.
- The design includes Firestone tires, inverted levers and Thruxton brakes.
- Roy Norton working the clay into the final shape of the tank.
- “We’re very pleased with the result of the project; the bike looks great and there are some elements of it that may have an influence on some of our future projects,” said Simon Warburton, product manager for Triumph Motorcycles.
- Tom Kasher (left) and Roy Norton (right) alongside their finished Speed Twin Concept.
- Triumph Speed Twin Concept
- Based around the 865cc air-cooled parallel Twin Bonneville, the Speed Twin Concept included tremendous feedback and support from Triumph.