Sir Neale Bayly sojurns through the Spanish hills, soaking in the sun aboard an Aprilia Tuono.
- The Aprilia at Gibraltar; one of three adventurers Neale Bayly, Denis Gage and Sam Gage rode through Spain on their recent journey.
- The perfect ride for an adventure through the beautiful Spanish countryside.
- The Aprilia Tuono took these adventurers to many breathtaking places, such as the Castillo de Almodovar Del Rio in Spain.
- Father and son together, Denis (left)and Sam Gage enjoy a remote stop toward the end of their journey.
- The El Tajo Gorge and, 300 feet below, the Guadelevin River.
- British and Spanish cultures collide at this English pub at Gibraltar.
- Narrow, cobblestone streets in one of the many gorgeous, whitewashed towns these adventurers encountered on their travels.
- The guys took a break from riding for the evening at La Hosteria de Don Jose.
- Sir Neale Bayly stops to record his thoughts on an epic trip through the Spanish countryside.
- Steep cliffsides and incredible views were just one of the many perks of the adventure ride through Spain.
- As if painted by a Renaissance master, the Puente Nuevo Bridge sits in silent majesty.
- Aging hams and bull fighting murals adorn the walls of this Spanish eatery.
- The Spanish landscape is tinged with unparalleled beauty as the sun breaks through the clouds.
- Unfazed by the adventurers, this kind Spanish woman regularly plays host to factory MotoGP teams during race season.
- Denis and Sam Gage, Neale Bayly preparind for the adventure ride of a lifetime.
- Reacing the Rock of Gibraltar, the adventurers parked their Aprilias for an iconic photo op.