MCUSA leaves stock exhaust in the dust by switching to the Two Brothers Racing V.A.L.E. M-7 system, which features more grunt with less weight. Check out more details in the Two Bros. Racing V.A.L.E. M-7 Exhaust Review
- 2012 Suzuki RM-Z450 with Two Brothers Racing M-7 V.A.L.E. Exhaust
- The Two Bothers Racing V.A.L.E. M-7 exhaust provided smoother power delivery and more bottom end while shedding five pounds from our stock unit.
- Once equipped with the Two Bros. exhaust the RM-Z450 had a more linear power curve and was much easier to ride.
- More bottom-end from the Two Brothers Racing unit allowed us to power out of ruts better at the track.
- The Two Brothers unit also added a more throaty rumble to the acoustics of our motocrosser.