The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show headed to Charlotte for its penultimate round of 2012. The show brought out a wide variety of classic and custom motorcycles competing for cash and prestige.
- Dale Walksler of Wheels Through Time Museum showcased this beautiful 1936 Harley-Davidson EL in the Modified Harley Class.
- We're diggin' the Frisco tank on Basura Blance, winner of the Modified Harley Class in Charlotte.
- To the victor go the spoils. Ben Jordan cashes in as the Modified Harley Class winner in Charlotte.
- Neyon Paint put its touches on this 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa, the winner of the Performance Custom Class at the Ultimate Dealer Custom Bike Show in Charlotte.
- This restored BSA has some wicked cool pipes!
- Keepin' it old school in Charlotte!
- Dale Walksler of The Wheels Through Time Museum brought in 'The Time Machine' to compete in the Modified Harley Class.
- Quantum Leap was often the center of attention at the Charlotte round of the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show and won the 'People's Choice' award.
- Edge's 1953 Panhead was good for third place in the Retro Modified Class.
- Jeremy Cupp's FreeStyle Class winner started as a 1976 883 Harley XL before it was transformed into this vintage hillclimber.
- Jeremy Cupp of LC Fabrications takes home the big prize in Charlotte as winner of the FreeStyle Class.
- Ben Jordan's 1947 Knucklehead has a long list of rare or single production parts to go along with its art deco vibe.
- Quantum Leap is a one-off custom with an innovative front wheel drive/rear wheel steering system.
- Cale Lohr's turbo 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa won Charlotte's Performance Custom Class.
- The Retro Mod winner, 'Basura Blanca' has a frame from a 1955 Harley that houses a 1949 Panhead engine with an old salvaged Harley gear box.
- Who's ready to hit the board tracks on Star Racer?
- Meet the winners of the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show in Charlotte.
- Walksler also brought this unrestored beauty to the Charlotte show.