Round Two of the 2013-14 Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Shows went down in Dallas, Texas, over the weekend with Cut Throat Customs taking home the big prize money as winner of the Freestyle class.
- Live Fast Customs 'Hated' bagger won Nick Morales third place in the Freestyle Class at the Dallas Ultimate Builder Show.
- This Triumph chopper called 'Priceless' by Shade Tree Fabrications is old school cool.
- Brian Jones' Netter 1962 FL Panhead won second place in the Retro Mod Class at the 2013 Dallas Ultimate Builder show.
- Arynn Akins' 2005 Yamaha R1 with the girder front end won second place in the Performance Custom Class in Dallas.
- Juan Gandara and Lubbock Custom Motorcycles took home top honors in the Mod Harley Class at the 2013 Dallas Ultimate Builder Bike Show.
- The guys from Chop Shop Motorsports accept the check as the Dallas Mod Street winner. Chop Shop earned the Sho Dog Award at the show for its tireless promotional efforts.
- Chop Shop Motorsports won the top prize in the Modified Street Class in Dallas for 'Gold Digger,' a rumbling 2003 Yamaha VStar 1100.
- El Deguelo by Cut Throat Customs won $2500 as the Freestyle Class winner at the Dallas Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show 2013.
- Brad Durest' 1979 H-D FLH won third place in the Retro Mod Class at the 2013 Dallas Ultimate Builder Show.
- Shade Tree Fabrications 'Speedmetal' is still racking up awards for Kyle Shorey, this time as the Performance Custom winner in Dallas at the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show.
- Sean Stimel's 'Big Slim' captured second place in the Mod Harley Class at the Dallas Ultimate Builder Bike Show 2013.
- Kyle Shorey of Shade Tree Fabrications collects a cool grand for winning the Performance Custom Class in Dallas.
- Mark Webster accepts the $1000 award for winning the Retro Mod Class for his 1977 Yamaha XS650.
- We love the look of Leonard Mosley's custom 2007 Suzuki M109R. The boulevard brawler won second place in the Mod Street Class in Dallas' Ultimate Builder competition.
- Lubbock Custom Motorcycles won Dallas' Mod Harley Class with 'Firm Sueno,' a 2007 Deluxe with a stretched tank leading down to a custom tail section.
- Jeff Azcona's 2012 Royal Enfiend CS Bullet called 'Tequila' won third place in the Ultimate Builder Mod Street Class in Dallas and was elected the People's Choice as well.
- This tidy 1977 Yamaha XS650 owned by Mark Webster won the Retro Mod Class at the 2013-14 Ultimate Builder Bike Show in Dallas.
- Daniel Sanchez and Cut Throat Customs step up to accept the top prize in the Freestyle Class at the 2013 Ultimate Builder Bike Show in Dallas.