The winners of the 12 round Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Shows were announced during Bike Week 2012 at the final stop of the IMS in Daytona Beach.
- Jeremy Cupp of LC Fabrications won the FreeStyle Class Grand National Championship for his 1976 Harley 883 XL called 'Old Black.'
- Mark Webster of MW Performance is a happy man after his 1973 Yamaha TX 650 Street Tracker earned him top honors in the Motorcyclist's Retro Mod Class.
- Mike Belland of A1 Cycles and his wife stand next to 'Janet,' a unique stretched Pro Street drag bike with a 140 cubic-inch engine bolstered by both nitrous and turbo.
- Steve Iacona proudly displays the winning check he won in the Hot Bike Modified Harley Class. Iacona also received a big bonus in the form of a 120 cubic-inch Screamin' Eagle V-Twin courtesy of The Motor Company.
- The four Grand National Champions of the 2012 Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Shows pose proudly with their championship trophies.