The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show series swept in to Minneapolis for the ninth round of competition between the hottest custom motorcycles in the area.
- Deadline Customs INK motorcycle won the FreeStyle Class at the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show in Minneapolis.
- Kurt Peterson won Minnesota's Modified Harley Class for his clean 2010 Street Glide.
- Silver metal flake and custom graphics spice up the rear fender of Kurt Peterson's 2010 Street Glide.
- Billy Hofmeister's Grand National Replica rode away with the Performance Custom Class title in Minneapolis.
- BlackSmith Motoring Co.'s 2003 Suzuki Volusia continues to impress crowds around the country.
- Jim Hughes Street Tracker is based on a 1997 XR equipped with a Buell 1200cc powerplant.
- Kurt Peterson won top honors in the Modified Harley Class for his custom 2010 Street Glide with a TC 103 engine equipped with a Big Bore kit.
- INK not only has some wicked paint, but it runs on Harley's most powerful production engine, a 120 cbuic-inch mill with modified heads, cams, and nitrous.
- INK got its name in part because it looks like its been tatted from fender to fender.
- 103 cubic-inches, a Big Bore kit, high performance cams - we likey!
- The winner of the Performance Custom Class is this sweet '08 Street Tracker from SHR Enterprises.
- Who would like to see this Polaris concept ATV in production?
- Scott Maeyaert is the proud owner of the Ultimate Custom Bike Builder FreeStyle Class winner in Minneapolis.
- Jim Hughes brought out a fast-looking street tracker, too!
- Victory Motorcycles, whose headquarters is just up the road from Minneapolis, brought out some of its concept motorcycles to the Ultimate Custom Builder Show in Minnesota.