See photos of how the UnderCover SwingCase. Find out how it works in the UnderCover SwingCase Truck Box Review.
- The SwingCase is made from high-impact ABS for durability.
- The hinge allows the SwingCase to swing open or closed for easy access and secure storage.
- This latch snaps shut against the mounting bracket and pops free with a quick-release lever.
- A padlock loop gives the option to secure the SwingCase against theft.
- The UnderCover SwingCase retails for $279 but can be found much cheaper.
- There's still room for a single bike to load diagonal and close the tailgate.
- Dirt bike and ATV riders will appreciate that the SwingCase doesn't take up room at the front of the bed.
- The SwingCase can barely be seen when the tailgate is closed, providing extra security from wandering eyes.
- Two bikes easily fit.
- The SwingCase hinges away from the bed for easy access from outside the tailgate. There's no need to lean over the side of the bed.
- The SwingCase is rated for 75 pounds and has roughly 1.5 cubic feet of storage.