Peruse our photos from the world of stuntbike riding as we follow the XDL Sportbike Freestyle Championship.
- Luke Emmons won against Bill Dixon at Indianapolis, but Bill ultimately won the 2010 XDL Championship.
- XDL Champion Bill Dixon performs stunt during 2010 event at Daytona International Speedway.
- Scorpion rider Eric Pettit may have sealed the Aprilia All Star Challenge Championship for the year by earning his third win of the season.
- Alex Flores shook off his disappointment at Indy to take top honors in Phoenix.
- Nothing like the smell of spent rubber to get the crowd going.
- After watching his competitors, Alex knew he had to throw it down in the finals.
- Flores picked up a fresh '06 Kawasaki 636 and had a sick 100proofink custom bike wrap put on just in time for Phoenix.
- Look ma, no hands!
- Flores flashes the form that helped him take the title of top stunter in Phoenix.
- To the victor go the spoils!
- Dena Sodano took the 2010 Sarto Women's Cup in Indy after beating Brandy Valdez.
- Dena Sodano: "XDL was a huge learning experience. I made mistakes and learned from them along the way. I got better at putting together a run, adjusting to different riding surfaces, and how to bypass the nerves. I also got to watch, hang out, and pick the brains of the best riders in the country, which was pretty cool."
- Brian Bubash won the Freestyle Burnout competition at Indy.
- Dena Sodano was winner of the Women's Cup.
- 2010 XDL Sportbike Freestyle X-Games Demo
- Luke Emmons demonstrates his stunting skill at the 2010 X-Games.
- Luke "Duke" Emmons showing off his skills at the X Games 16 Freestyle Demo.