Check out Zach Ness Victory Combustion Concept Photos from its debut last night at a private party in Brooklyn, Combustion being the latest motorcycle built around Victory’s forthcoming 1200cc liquid-cooled engine. Find details on the build in our Victory Unveils Zach Ness Combustion Concept Powered by new 1200cc Engine article.
- Zach Ness put the American muscle bike spin on the Victory Combustion concept, the motorcycle featuring Victory's pre-production liquid-cooled 1200cc V-Twin.
- The Victory Combustion concept cruiser was unveiled last night at a private party in Brooklyn's Unions Garage.
- Project 156 and both the Ignition and Combustion concept motorcycles will be on display together for the first time ever at this weekend's New York IMS.
- Victory's Lead Industrial Designer Michael Song stands with custom builders Roland Sands, Urs Erbacher and Zach Ness, all the players who've helped develop the upcoming production bike featuring Victory's liquid-cooled 1200cc engine.
- Cory, Zach and Max Ness stand with the Victory Combustion concept motorcycle that debuted just in time for the New York IMS.
- Urs Erbacher created the first concept motorcycle equipped with Victory's prototype 1200cc liquid-cooled engine, the bike called Ignition.
- Roland Sands mugs it up with the Pikes Peak Project 156 racer.
- Roland Sands and Zach Ness both have a long-standing history with Victory Motorcycles.