Featured Street Bike News
Tucked away in North Hollywood is Franz and Grubb Engines, where Dan Irving has developed a reputation as one of the most trusted vintage Triumph specialists in southern California.
Kawasaki’s Ninja 1000 ABS gets a direct rival in 2016 from Suzuki and its new GSX-S1000F. Though similar in design, some time on the road reveals notable differences between the two street-friendly liter bikes.
- Roland Sands Design | RSD Apparel Spring 2016 Collection
- RevZilla Joins Forces with Cycle Gear Under New Holding Company
- Roland Sands Design Takes SuperHooligan Scouts Across the U.S.
- 2016 Ducati XDiavel First Ride Review
- Backmarker: Hollywood Electrics Harlan Flagg
- Ducati North America Achieves Record Sales in 2015
- New EBR Owners Aim to Have 2016 EBRs Rolling Out Mid-March
- MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 First Ride Review
- Shoei X-Fourteen Helmet First Look
- Three Custom Ducati Scramblers Revealed in Verona
- Ducati Reveals XDiavel draXter Concept
- Yamaha Yard Built: GS Mashin XV950 “Ultra”
- BMW Motorrad Achieves Record Sales in 2015
- Five Suzuki Recalls for V-Strom 1000, V-Strom 650, SFV650 & Burgman
2015 Streetfighter Shootout VIII: Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR | KTM 1290 Super Duke R | Suzuki GSX-S1000
The eighth edition of our Streetfighter naked bike Shootout sees Aprilia’s Tuono 1100 RR ABS go head-to-head versus KTM’s 1290 Super Duke R and Suzuki’s all-new GSX-S1000 ABS. Which one will come out on top?