Featured Street Bike News
Kawasaki’s Ninja 1000 ABS gets a direct rival in 2016 from Suzuki and its new GSX-S1000F. Though similar in design, some time on the road reveals notable differences between the two street-friendly liter bikes.
The new owners of Erik Buell Racing, Liquid Asset Partners, announced their intentions to relaunch the iconic American brand, from making repair parts available by next week to producing 2016 EBR RX and SX models by mid-March.
- RevZilla Joins Forces with Cycle Gear Under New Holding Company
- 2016 Ducati XDiavel First Ride Review
- Backmarker: Hollywood Electrics Harlan Flagg
- Ducati North America Achieves Record Sales in 2015
- New EBR Owners Aim to Have 2016 EBRs Rolling Out Mid-March
- MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 First Ride Review
- Shoei X-Fourteen Helmet First Look
- Three Custom Ducati Scramblers Revealed in Verona
- Ducati Reveals XDiavel draXter Concept
- Yamaha Yard Built: GS Mashin XV950 “Ultra”
- BMW Motorrad Achieves Record Sales in 2015
- Five Suzuki Recalls for V-Strom 1000, V-Strom 650, SFV650 & Burgman
- BRG Sports & 360fly Unveil 360-Degree Video Integrated Smart Helmets
- BMW Unveils Laser Light & Heads-Up Display Helmet
2015 Streetfighter Shootout VIII: Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR | KTM 1290 Super Duke R | Suzuki GSX-S1000
The eighth edition of our Streetfighter naked bike Shootout sees Aprilia’s Tuono 1100 RR ABS go head-to-head versus KTM’s 1290 Super Duke R and Suzuki’s all-new GSX-S1000 ABS. Which one will come out on top?