Originally Suzuki got its start in Japan’s textile industry in 1909. It wasn’t until after World War II that Suzuki began to produce engines for use on bicycles as the need for affordable transportation in Japan. Now Suzuki is one of the most prolific motorcycle manufacturers in the world, with popular models like the Hayabusa and GSX-R sportbikes, SV650 and V-Strom street bikes, Burgman scooters, RM-Z450 and DR-Z400 dirt bikes, M109 and C109 cruisers, along with a sizable arsenal of ATVs and quads.
Featured Suzuki Motorcycle Stories
Who would have thought the Suzuki SV650 would attract such a legion of devoted fans when it debuted in 1999. Now almost 20 years later, the SV enjoys almost cult-like status. A favorite of club racers, the grunty V-Twin-powered SV650 has proven its worth on many a track, friendly enough for new riders to earn their […]
Suzuki Motorcycle Videos
- 2015 Streetfighter Shootout VIII: Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR | KTM 1290 Super Duke R | Suzuki GSX-S1000
- 2016 Suzuki RM-Z250 First Ride
- 2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000/F First Ride Review
- 2015 Suzuki GSX-S750 First Ride
- 2015 Superbike Smackdown X on the Street
- 2015 Superbike Smackdown X Track
- 2015 Middleweight Sport Twins Shootout
MotoUSA’s 2016 250 Motocross Shootout features six machines from six different manufacturers all vying for supremacy in the 250 MX class.