Featured Suzuki Street Bikes News
Who would have thought the Suzuki SV650 would attract such a legion of devoted fans when it debuted in 1999. Now almost 20 years later, the SV enjoys almost cult-like status. A favorite of club racers, the grunty V-Twin-powered SV650 has proven its worth on many a track, friendly enough for new riders to earn their […]
2015 Streetfighter Shootout VIII: Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR | KTM 1290 Super Duke R | Suzuki GSX-S1000
The eighth edition of our Streetfighter naked bike Shootout sees Aprilia’s Tuono 1100 RR ABS go head-to-head versus KTM’s 1290 Super Duke R and Suzuki’s all-new GSX-S1000 ABS. Which one will come out on top?
- 2015 Streetfighter Shootout VIII: Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR | KTM 1290 Super Duke R | Suzuki GSX-S1000
- 2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000/F First Ride Review
- 2016 Suzuki Models First Look
- 2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000 & Bandit 1250S ABS
- Takeshi Hayasaki New President of SMAI
- Suzuki Concepts: Recursion and Extrigger
- Scarboro Suzuki Dealer Training Manager
Suzuki proves that a quality motorcycle doesn’t have to max your credit card limit with its affordable and air-cooled TU250X ($4399).