Featured Triumph Cruisers News
British Customs honors “The King of Cool” Steve McQueen as the father of the motorcycle lifestyle in the latest addition to its Legends Series.
Motorcycle legend Bud Ekins, the man who leaped the fence in The Great Escape, is the latest industry icon to be honored in British Customs’ Legend Series.
British Customs Legend Series just launched, a combination of custom motorcycles built in collaboration with the living legends of motorcycling along with a series of heritage-inspired parts and accessories.
Cafe Racers of Instagram is embarking on an East Coast tour to raise money and awareness for Riders for Health and is giving away a Mad Max-themed 2015 Triumph Bonneville with help from British Customs and others.
- British Customs Legends Series: King of Cool Steve McQueen
- Bud Ekins Honored in British Customs Legend Series
- British Customs Launches Legend Series Heritage Motorcycles & Parts
- British Customs’ Weekend Projects Removes Guesswork From Customization
- Legends are Built: British Customs & the Heritage Revival Movement
- Is Beckham on New Water-Cooled 1100cc Triumph in Belstaff Ad?
- Motoworks Wins British Customs 2015 Iron Moto Challenge
Both Triumph and Ducati gave its power cruisers the touring treatment, so we pitted the 2013 Rocket III versus the 2013 Diavel Strada in this motorcycle comparison.