Featured Triumph Street Bikes News
Triumph’s new Bonneville T214 Special Edition honors Johnny Allen’s 1956 land speed record set in the Texas Ceegar streamliner.
- Triumph T214 SE Honors Johnny Allen & the Texas Ceegar
- Bryan Fuller to Build Three-Wheel Triple Speed
- Recall Notice for 2013 Triumph Trophy SE
- Triumph Unveils Updated Classics for 2014
- Triumph Announces Triangle Award Winners
- Triumph Announces Special Edition Models
- Poor Quality Bearings Prompts Triumph Recall
Triumph's long-standing Street Triple R takes on new rivals from Yamaha and MV Agusta in this 2014 Inline Triple shootout.
Triumph street bikes include the Sprint ST sport-tourer, as well as the super popular Speed Triple. Other Triumph street bikes are the Street Triple, Scrambler, Thruxton and Tiger. The Triumph Speed Triple was a key model in the British marque's revitalized name. A 675 version of the naked, name the Street Triple, has followed its larger sibling's popularity. The Sprint ST delivers sport-touring performance, while the Tiger adventure-tourer is quite versatile. Classicly-styled Triumph street bikes include the Scrambler and Thruxton. History of Triumph Motorcycles.