Victory motorcycles manufactures American V-Twin cruisers like the Vision, Vegas, Kingpin and Hammer. Established in 1998, in Medina, Minnesota, Victory Motorcycles celebrated its title as producers of “The New American Motorcycle” in 2009 by producing its 50,000th motorcycle. The current crop of Victory motorcycles are led by the bold styling of the Victory Vision. More traditional cruisers lines adorn the Vegas, Kingpin and Hammer models. History of Victory Motorcycles
- I Got This: A Tribute to Kyle Clack
- Victory Unveils Zach Ness Combustion Concept Powered by New 1200cc Engine
- IAVA Honors Polaris Chairman and CEO Scott Wine for Support of Military Veterans
- Victory Launches New Liquid-Cooled Engine in Victory Ignition Concept Bike
- Will New Victory with Liquid-Cooled Project 156 Engine Debut at EICMA?
It's a battle between American-made, V-Twin-powered cruiser motorcycles as the 2015 Victory Gunner squares off against the 2014 Harley Softail Slim.